ARE YOU READY TO FIND LOVE?
Next Group Programme Launches in 2023
Are you struggling to understand why you're single or why none of your relationships work out? Do you look on with bemusement as friends find partners, wondering if you'll ever meet your match?
Are you tired of repeating the same mistakes in relationships and getting the same results? Are you over dating commitment-phobes, flaky partners or people who can't meet your needs? Or are you avoiding relationships altogether and ready to change that? Are you worried you're running out of time to find love? Have you lost hope?
If so, I know how you feel. I’ve been there. I was single for many years, stuck in a cycle of dysfunctional relationships, pain, heartache and loneliness. But, applying the steps I share on this course, I changed my relationship with myself, walked through my fears, transformed my patterns and learned to date successfully. It worked! In June 2019, I married a wonderful man, after four happy years together.
This same approach has worked for many of my clients - women who had experienced long periods of singleness or a series of unhealthy relationships; women who had lost hope; women who, with my support, the support of this course and their fellow participants, have found healthy love.
"I dated with far greater awareness and I am now in a new relationship. It was like running a race having had a coach show me how to run effectively , encouraging me to put in the training and with a bunch of people cheering me on from the sidelines, picking me up when I tripped” - Fiona, recently engaged.
"I feel like a different person and I'm not exaggerating" - Alice, now in a healthy relationship.
If you are ready to change your relationship patterns and take courageous steps towards finding that elusive loving relationship, this three-month transformational programme is for you.
It will accelerate your growth and move you towards the life and love you desire and deserve, ready to start dating with courage, clarity and confidence.
BREAKTHROUGH YOUR RELATIONSHIP BLOCKS
On this group programme for a maximum of 10 women, I'll share the steps I took to reverse years of dead-end relationships, self-sabotage and singleness in order to fall in love and get married - the same steps that helped Fiona, Alice and other women I have coached find love.
"I'm now starting to imagine a future for myself with a truly amazing, fun and secure person, which I had never thought possible or experienced. I would recommend Katherine's course as a place to join with others on a journey of discovery, connection and courage. It will soften, challenge and inspire you” - Becky, now married and pregnant.
This programme includes bi-weekly group coaching calls with Katherine, where you can share your progress, receive support and get your questions answered on anything from self-love to dating.
The course also includes insightful video tutorials to raise your self-awareness and help you to understand your blocks to love; deep-diving practical exercises to move you forwards on your journey to a healthy relationship; an accountability buddy system to support you throughout the course and beyond; a WhatsApp group with your fellow participants; and a private Facebook group for the duration of the course and beyond where you can be supported, ask questions and cheer each other on.
The support and accountability you find on this course will continue long after the programme wraps up. Many women who've met through my group programmes and retreats are still supporting each other, in love and in life, months and years after.
You also have the option of including a 1:1 breakthrough coaching call for an additional investment of £150.
You'll receive access to the course content for as long as it remains in existence, so you can return to the content whenever you need to in the future. The same goes for the Facebook group, ensuring ongoing accountability and sisterhood.
The next three-month group course launches in 2023.
Book a free discovery call by clicking on the button in the next section, or email me at email@example.com to find out more. You can also explore my website - www.katherinebaldwin.com - or take a look at my book, How to Fall in Love, on Amazon.
Please note, you may hear references to a five-week course in some videos. This course was originally designed to run over five weeks. However, I've extended it to 12 weeks following feedback from past participants. The slower pace allows for more processing time and a deeper transformation and is more compatible with a busy schedule. You can also take the course over a longer time period if that suits you better.
If you'd prefer to take the same course at your own pace, without the group coaching calls or the buddy system, click here for the self-paced version of the course. You can combine this with 1:1 coaching if you'd like to accelerate your journey of growth and healing.
If you feel you have your foundations in place already and would like to explore my Date with Courage, Clarity and Confidence course, click here to return to the main course page.
Book a Free Discovery Call - Email Me If No Calls Are Available
How to Fall in Love
A Journey to the Heart
What previous participants say
"I feel like a different person"
"It's helping to improve all my relationships and I feel happier"
Hear Kate's journey through the Laying the Foundations course
"I feel like a different person and I'm not exaggerating"
Hear Alice's journey through Laying the Foundations and Date with Courage, Clarity & Confidence
WHAT IT'S LIKE WORKING WITH KATHERINE
I dated with far greater awareness
Fiona, now engaged
Katherine's How to Fall in Love course is exceptional
I've eventually allowed myself to open up and trust myself and my new boyfriend
I was lost as to why I couldn't find love
Suddenly, love came naturally to me
One of the best investments in myself that I have ever made
Katherine has helped me to see the blocks I've had to intimacy
Katherine has been where I am so I trust her experience
I'm in an entirely different place to a month ago
A really wonderful, positive experience
WHAT YOU'LL EXPLORE OVER 12 WEEKS
- How to deepen your relationship with yourself and your intuition so that you can discern healthy partners
- How to process your emotions in healthy ways so that they don't sabotage your relationships
- How to grow in self-esteem so that you can date with courage, clarity and confidence
- How to identify unhealthy relationship patterns and understood the roots of those patterns
- How to understand your fears and take courageous steps to walk through your fears in the direction of your dreams
- How to do things differently so that you start to attract and be attracted to emotionally healthy partners
- How to let go of lost loves, dead-end relationships and self-sabotaging behaviours to create space for the new
- How to consistently love and care for yourself and continue to grow in self-awareness so that you can date with courage, clarity and confidence and move towards a healthy, loving relationship
Welcome to How to Fall in Love
- Are you ready to find love? (repeated from home page) FREE PREVIEW
- The benefits of taking this course FREE PREVIEW
- Why should you put your trust in Katherine? FREE PREVIEW
- What's Katherine's success rate? FREE PREVIEW
- What it's like working with Katherine FREE PREVIEW
- What Katherine's clients and course participants say FREE PREVIEW
Step One - Step Inside
- Welcome & How the Course Works
- Video: Let's get this journey started!
- Welcome to Step One FREE PREVIEW
- About Step One FREE PREVIEW
- Video: Look inside your heart
- Exercise: How is your heart?
- Day Two: Starting as we mean to go on
- Video: How we disconnect from ourselves
- Exercise: How you might have disconnected from yourself
- Day Three: Video: Why we disconnect
- Exercise: Why you disconnected from your feelings
- Day Four: Our feelings as signposts
- Video: No longer afraid to feel
- Video: Ways to reconnect
- Exercise: Ways to reconnect
- Video: Creating healthy daily habits
- Your healthy habits
- Day Five: Video: Guided meditation
- Video: Meditating outdoors
- Exercise: Being Mindful
- Mindfulness Resources
- Welcome to Week Two of Step One
- Day One: Video: Surrendering
- Video: Something Greater
- Book Extract: Filling the void
- Living & loving with connection
- Day Two: Softening
- Video: Softening
- Exercise: Softening
- Day Three: The Power of Vulnerability
- Day Four: Tiny shifts. Baby steps
- Video: Wrapping Up
- Exercise: Wrapping Up
- Day Five: Rest or Review
- Book Extract: Saving Time & Sparing Heartache
Step Two - Strengthen Your Core
- Video: Welcome back
- About Step Two FREE PREVIEW
- About Step Two FREE PREVIEW
- Video: Dating disasters
- Exercise: Dating with low self-esteem
- Day Two: Checking in with your feelings
- Video: Dating with healthy self-esteem
- Our unique stories
- Video: Why some of us have low self-esteem
- Exercise: Self-esteem wounds
- Taking care of your feelings
- Day Three: Video: Self-compassion
- Video: Guided Meditation
- Sitting with your tree
- Day Four: Video: Your future tree
- Video: Becoming who we want to be
- Exercise: Becoming your future tree
- Day Five: Video: Nurturing my tree
- Video: A strong core
- Rest or Review
- Welcome to Week 2 of Step 2
- Day One: Video: Estimable acts
- Exercise: Your estimable acts
- The power of accountability
- Day Two: We teach people how to treat us
- Exercise: Teaching people how to treat us
- The power of sharing
- Day Three: Video: Do you feel lovable?
- Exercise: Changing negative core beliefs
- Day Four: Extreme Self-Care
- Exercise: Making your heart sing
- Day Five: Video: Wrapping Up
- Exercise: Wrapping Up
Step Three - Identify Your Unhealthy Patterns
- Video: Welcome to Step Three
- About Step Three FREE PREVIEW
- Video: About Step Three FREE PREVIEW
- Your feelings & your emotional core
- Video: My unhealthy patterns
- Exercise: Identifying my patterns
- Continuing to Reflect
- Welcome to Day Two
- Video: Exploring the roots
- Exercise: Exploring the roots of your patterns
- Reading: Understanding the push-pull
- Continue to reflect & stay hopeful
- Day Three: Video: Rewriting the script
- Exercise: Rewriting my script
- Day Four: Video: Understanding the fireworks
- Video: Delaying gratification
- Exercise: Understanding chemistry
- Day Five: Show yourself some love
- Exercise: Your healthy relationship patterns
- Welcome to Week 2 of Step 3
- Day One: Video: Ideal, ordeal, real deal
- Exercise: Ideal, ordeal, real deal
- Video: My real deal
- Reading: The fantasy of perfect care
- Day Two: Video: Accepting too little
- Exercise: Low self-esteem patterns
- Video: Patterns in other relationships
- Reflection: Patterns in other relationships
- Day Three: Video: Unhelpful core beliefs
- Exercise: Unhelpful core beliefs
- Day Four: Video: Wrapping up
- Exercise: Wrapping up
- Review, Rest & Gentleness Break
Step Four - Do Things Differently
- Video: Welcome back
- Video: Peeling the onion
- Video: About Step Four FREE PREVIEW
- About Step Four FREE PREVIEW
- Video: Relating to yourself
- Exercise: Changing how you relate to yourself
- Day Two: Video: Relating to others
- Exercise: Changing how you relate to others
- Day Three: Video: Facing our fears
- Exercise: Uncovering more fears
- Day Four: Video: Our early wounds
- Exercise: The causes of our wounds and our fears
- In preparation for tomorrow
- Day Five: Find a picture of you as a child
- Video: Connecting to your inner child
- Exercise: Connecting to your inner child
- Video: Inner child writing
- Exercise: Giving your inner child a voice
- Inner child - further resources
- Welcome to Week 2 of Step 4
- Day One: Video: Connecting to your courage
- Video: Getting intimate
- Video: The positives of being in a relationship
- Exercise: The benefits of being in a relationship
- Day Two: Video: Are your fears rational?
- Exercise: Are your fears rational and relevant today?
- Day Three: Video: Changing Patterns
- Reading: Questions to ask
- Exercise: Healthy relationship patterns
- Day Four: Video: Self-honesty
- Video: My breakthrough
- Video: Celebrate!
- Day Five: Video: Wrapping up
- Exercise: Wrapping up
Step Five - Let Go of Lost Loves
- Video: Welcome to Step Five FREE PREVIEW
- Video: Letting go
- About Step Five: Letting go FREE PREVIEW
- Video: Letting go of unhelpful beliefs and patterns
- Exercise: Letting go of unhelpful beliefs and patterns
- Video: Replacing the old with the new
- Day Two: Video: Letting go of lost loves
- Exercise: Letting go of lost loves
- Day Three: Video: Filling the void
- Exercise: Filling the void
- Video: Managing grief
- Day Four: Video: Letting go of the life we'd planned
- Video: Letting go of feelings
- Video: Clearing space
- Exercise: Clearing space
- Day Five: About today
- Video: How to let go
- Video: Surrender it
- Video: Into the waves
- Video: Rituals with fire
- Video: Writing it away
- Video: Your time to let go
- Exercise: Your rituals
- Welcome to Week 2 of Step 5
- Day One: Video: Getting support
- Ways to get support
- Exercise: Getting support
- Day Two: Video: Stopping the movie
- Reading: Breaking the mental obsession
- Day Three: Video: If it's meant to be
- Video: Feeling free
- Video: Eyes on the prize
- Day Four: Video: Wrapping up Step Five
- Exercise: Wrapping up Step Five
- Consolidating and wrapping up
Wrapping Up & Moving Forwards
- Video: Taking stock and moving forwards
- Exercise: Taking stock and moving forwards
- Where do we go from here?
- Video: Dating with clarity and confidence
- Dating with Courage, Clarity & Confidence
Transformational Coach, Midlife Mentor, Author, Speaker
Katherine is an intuitive love, dating and relationships coach, a midlife mentor and the author of How to Fall in Love - A 10-Step Journey to the Heart.
Drawing on her own experience of healing from dysfunctional relationship patterns and falling in love in her forties, Katherine helps women and men to transform their relationships with themselves, understand and change their dating patterns, create lives they love and find love.
Katherine coaches one-to-one and hosts courses, workshops and transformational retreats, in the UK and abroad. She also writes for the national media on love, dating, relationships and personal development, including a regular blog for Psychologies magazine.
Suzy Walker, editor of Psychologies magazine, described Katherine's book as "a wonderful handbook on relationships, which requires you to be brave, dig deep and face your fears about falling in love."
Katherine is a former international and political correspondent for the global news agencies Reuters and Bloomberg. As well as a compassionate and intuitive coach, she is an excellent communicator and a skilled trainer.
Katherine married her partner, Bill, in June 2019. It was a happy day, as the photograph below shows.
When does the course start?
The next group course begins in 2023. Email me on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss joining the course.
When is my 1:1 coaching call?
If you have chosen the option that includes a 1:1 call, you can arrange your one-hour coaching call with me at any point during the 12-week course or up to two months after you have finished the course. Calls can be scheduled Monday to Friday, between 1 pm and 6:15 pm.
What if I'm not on Facebook?
If you're not on Facebook and don't want to join, you can still take the course. You'll receive all the course materials via the course platform and you can still have your 1:1 call via live video. You'll also be invited to join a WhatsApp group with your fellow participants.
What if I can't make the group calls?
If you can't make the group calls, you'll be invited to send questions, comments and challenges in advance, which I'll address on the calls, and then you can watch the calls on catch-up. You'll receive the video recording in your email inbox within 24 hours of the call. If you're sure you can't make any of the calls, you may want to consider the self-paced version of this course. Return to the main course menu to explore this option.
How much time does the course take?
The more time you put in, the more you will get out of the course, but I understand you have a busy life. Ideally, you'll be able to join the group coaching calls. You will also need 1 hour for your individual coaching call if you choose that option. We devote two weeks to each of the five steps and it would be wonderful if you could set aside at least 30-60 minutes on several days per week to reflect on the course materials and complete any exercises, or you can save your course materials for a free day and spend an hour or two on the course in a block. There will be a rest week mid-way through the course when there is no new material and Week 12 of the course is also an opportunity to revisit previous exercises.
What if I can't afford the course?
I appreciate this course requires a financial commitment from you but I believe that this commitment will be game-changing. You'll be investing in your hopes, dreams and future happiness. You'll be taking your romantic life seriously and giving it the importance it deserves. You will be choosing to prioritise your spending in line with your most important goals. That said, I'd like to make this course accessible to as many women as possible. Take a look at my payment plans - you can pay over six months. Please contact me at email@example.com with any queries.
Can I talk to Katherine before investing in the course?
Of course! If you'd like to speak to me about before deciding whether to join the course, click on the 'free discovery call' button at the bottom of this page or email firstname.lastname@example.org. I'd be very happy to answer your questions.
KATHERINE HAS BEEN FEATURED IN:
HOW TO JOIN
Monthly payment plans are available - please ask