Are you struggling to understand why you're single or why none of your relationships work out? Do you look on with bemusement as friends find partners, wondering if you'll ever meet your match?
Are you tired of repeating the same mistakes in relationships and getting the same results? Are you over dating commitment-phobes, flaky partners or people who can't meet your needs? Are you worried you're running out of time to find love?
If so, I know how you feel. I’ve been there. I had lots of dysfunctional relationships and was single into my early 40s. I kept falling for commitment-phobes and unavailable types. I got hurt and I hurt others. However, I changed my patterns, walked through my fears and married a wonderful man in June 2019.
I'd now like to invite you to prioritise your romantic life, as I have finally done, and to make a commitment to your future happiness by taking my flagship transformational course, How to Fall in Love - Laying the Foundations.
Over five weeks, I'll guide you through the steps I took to reverse years of dead-end relationships, self-sabotage and singleness in order to fall in love and get married to a man I call my best friend.
But How to Fall in Love - Laying the Foundations is about so much more than finding a relationship. It's about reclaiming our relationship with ourselves, building our sense of self-esteem and self-worth and having the confidence to go for our dreams, in life and in love.
After recently completing the course, one participant, Gemma, said: "I found the course to be incredibly powerful in changing my mindset and attitude. I feel like I am in an entirely different place than I was a month ago, mentally, emotionally and physically."
Another participant, Briony, described the course as "a really wonderful, positive experience. I feel much calmer, much stronger and much less panicky."
If you'd like a similar experience, sign up at the top or bottom of this page, or watch the video below for more information about the course and then click on the free preview video entitled 'the benefits of taking this course' in the following section.
Also, please take a look at the other testimonials from my lovely coaching clients and course participants.
Please note you have the option of upgrading the self-paced course to include a 1:1 coaching call with me (for an additional £100). Choose the VIP option at the bottom of the page.
You also have the option of taking this course as part of a cohort of like-minded women. The small group version of Laying the Foundations for a maximum of 10 women includes five group coaching calls and a supportive, interactive Facebook community. Click here to return to the main menu to read about the group course.
- Are you ready to find love? (repeated from home page) FREE PREVIEW
- The benefits of taking this course FREE PREVIEW
- Why should you put your trust in Katherine? FREE PREVIEW
- What's Katherine's success rate? FREE PREVIEW
- What it's like working with Katherine FREE PREVIEW
- What Katherine's clients and course participants say FREE PREVIEW
- Welcome & How the Course Works
- Video: Let's get this journey started!
- About Week One FREE PREVIEW
- Welcome to Step One
- Video: Look inside your heart
- Exercise: How is your heart?
- Welcome to Day Two - Starting as we mean to go on
- Video: How we disconnect from ourselves
- Exercise: How you might have disconnected from yourself
- Video: Why we disconnect
- Exercise: Why you disconnected from your feelings
- Welcome to Day Three - Our feelings as signposts
- Video: No longer afraid to feel
- Video: Ways to reconnect
- Exercise: Ways to reconnect
- Video: Creating healthy daily habits
- Video: Guided meditation
- Video: Meditating outdoors
- Exercise: Being Mindful
- Mindfulness Resources
- Welcome to Day Four
- Video: Surrendering
- Video: Something Greater
- Book Extract: Filling the void
- Dating with connection
- Welcome to Day Five
- Video: Softening
- Exercise: Softening
- Tiny shifts. Baby steps.
- Video: Wrapping Up
- Exercise: Wrapping Up
- Book Extract: Saving Time & Sparing Heartache
- Video: Welcome to Step Two
- Checking in with your feelings
- Video: About Step Two
- About Step Two FREE PREVIEW
- Video: Dating disasters
- Exercise: Dating with low self-esteem
- Video: Dating with healthy self-esteem
- Our unique stories
- Video: Why some of us have low self-esteem
- Exercise: Self-esteem wounds
- Video: Self-compassion
- Gathering your materials
- Video: Guided Meditation
- Video: Your future tree
- Video: Becoming who we want to be
- Exercise: Becoming your future tree
- Video: Nurturing my tree
- Video: A strong core
- Video: Estimable acts
- Exercise: Your estimable acts
- Video: We teach people how to treat us
- Exercise: Teaching people how to treat us
- Video: Do you feel lovable?
- Exercise: Changing negative core beliefs
- Moving forwards - your choice
- Video: Extreme Self-Care
- Exercise: Making your heart sing
- Video: Wrapping Up
- Exercise: Wrapping Up
- Video: Welcome to Step Three
- Your feelings & your emotional core
- Video: About Step Three
- About Step Three FREE PREVIEW
- Video: My unhealthy patterns
- Exercise: Identifying my patterns
- Video: Exploring the roots
- Exercise: Exploring the roots of your patterns
- Reading: Understanding the push-pull
- Video: Rewriting the script
- Exercise: Rewriting my script
- Video: Understanding the fireworks
- Video: Delaying gratification
- Exercise: Understanding chemistry
- Reflection: Your healthy relationship patterns
- Video: Ideal, ordeal, real deal
- Exercise: Ideal, ordeal, real deal
- Video: My real deal
- Reading: The fantasy of perfect care
- Video: Accepting too little
- Exercise: Low self-esteem patterns
- Video: Patterns in other relationships
- Video: Unhelpful core beliefs
- Exercise: Unhelpful core beliefs
- Pacing yourself
- Video: Wrapping up
- Exercise: Wrapping up - fears and patterns
- Video: Welcome back
- Video: Peeling the onion
- Video: About Step Four
- About Week Four FREE PREVIEW
- Video: Relating to yourself
- Exercise: Changing how you relate to yourself
- Video: Relating to others
- Exercise: Changing how you relate to others
- Video: Facing our fears
- Exercise: Uncovering more fears
- Video: Our early wounds
- Exercise: The causes of our wounds and our fears
- Find a picture of you as a child
- Video: Connecting to your inner child
- Exercise: Connecting to your inner child
- Video: Inner child writing
- Exercise: Giving your inner child a voice
- Inner child - further resources
- Video: Connecting to your courage
- Video: Getting intimate
- Video: The positives of being in a relationship
- Exercise: The benefits of being in a relationship
- Video: Are your fears rational?
- Exercise: Are your fears rational and relevant today?
- Video: Changing Patterns
- Reading: Questions to ask
- Exercise: Healthy relationship patterns
- Pacing yourself
- Video: Self-honesty
- Video: My breakthrough
- Video: Celebrate!
- Video: Wrapping up
- Exercise: Wrapping up
- Video: Welcome to Step Five
- Video: Letting go
- About Week Five: Letting go FREE PREVIEW
- Video: Letting go of unhelpful beliefs and patterns
- Exercise: Letting go of unhelpful beliefs and patterns
- Video: Replacing the old with the new
- Video: Letting go of lost loves
- Exercise: Letting go of lost loves
- Video: Filling the void
- Exercise: Filling the void
- Video: Managing grief
- Video: Letting go of the life we'd planned
- Video: Letting go of feelings
- Video: Clearing space
- Exercise: Clearing space
- About today
- Video: How to let go
- Video: Surrender it
- Video: Into the waves
- Video: Rituals with fire
- Video: Writing it away
- Video: Your time to let go
- Exercise: Your rituals
- Pacing yourself
- Video: Getting support
- Ways to get support
- Exercise: Getting support
- Video: Stopping the movie
- Reading: Breaking the mental obsession
- Video: If it's meant to be
- Video: Feeling free
- Video: Eyes on the prize
- Video: Wrapping up Step Five
- Exercise: Wrapping up Step Five
- Video: Taking stock and moving forwards
- Exercise: Taking stock and moving forwards
- Video: Date with courage, clarity and confidence
- Date with courage, clarity and confidence
- How to deepen your relationship with yourself and your intuition so that you can discern healthy partners
- How to grow in self-esteem so that you can date with courage, clarity and confidence
- How to identify unhealthy relationship patterns and understood the roots of those patterns
- How to do things differently so that you start to attract and be attracted to emotionally healthy partners
- How to let go of lost loves, dead-end relationships and self-sabotaging behaviours to create space for the new
Katherine's How to Fall in Love course is exceptional
I've eventually allowed myself to open up and trust myself and my new boyfriend
I was lost as to why I couldn't find love
Suddenly, love came naturally to me
One of the best investments in myself that I have ever made
Katherine has helped me to see the blocks I've had to intimacy
We've got to the bottom of stuff that I've never been able to understand before
Katherine has been where I am so I trust her experience
I'm in an entirely different place to a month ago
A really wonderful, positive experience
Katherine is an intuitive love, dating and relationships coach, a midlife mentor and the author of How to Fall in Love - A 10-Step Journey to the Heart.
Drawing on her own experience of healing from dysfunctional relationship patterns and falling in love in her forties, Katherine helps women and men to transform their relationships with themselves, understand and change their dating patterns, create lives they love and find love.
Katherine coaches one-to-one and hosts courses, workshops and transformational retreats, in the UK and abroad. She also writes for the national media on love, dating, relationships and personal development, including a regular blog for Psychologies magazine.
Suzy Greaves, editor of Psychologies magazine, described Katherine's book as "a wonderful handbook on relationships, which requires you to be brave, dig deep and face your fears about falling in love."
Katherine is a former international and political correspondent for the global news agencies Reuters and Bloomberg. As well as a compassionate and intuitive coach, she is an excellent communicator and a skilled trainer.
Katherine married her partner, Bill, in June, 2019. It was a happy day, as the photograph below shows.
When does the course start?
The course begins as soon as you enroll. You will have access to Day One's materials on your enrollment day. The course content will then be drip-fed to you every day, Monday to Friday. There's an option of taking both Saturday and Sunday as rest days, or carrying some material over to Saturday and just taking Sunday as a day off. I do encourage a rest day!
How much time does the course take?
The more time you put in, the more you will get out of the course, but I understand you have a busy life. Ideally, you'll be able to dedicate 15-30 minutes every day to the course, and up to an hour on a few days. Some days have more written exercises, while other days are more reflective.
How will I receive the course content?
Once you have signed up, you will be taken to a dashboard within this Thinkific course platform. That's where you can find all the course content. I suggest you stay logged in to the course platform on your laptop, tablet or smartphone so it's quick to access the content every day. If you log out, you simply log back in every day and begin where you left off.
When will I receive the course content?
You will have access to all of Day One's content as soon as you enroll. After that, the course will be drip-fed to you every day. Please note that Day Two's content will be drip-fed to you exactly 24 hours after you sign up, so if you'd like to receive content at 7 am every morning, please enroll on the course at 7 am. If you sign up for the course at 12 pm, your next day's content will be available at 12 pm, and the same for the remaining days of the course. You can drop back a day or slow the course down by several days, as you wish.
What if I fall behind schedule?
If you aren't able to keep up with the content as it's released, don't worry. You can take as long as you like to complete the course. If you want to rush through the course content, however, you'll find you're not able to. I've deliberately designed the course to encourage you to slow down and allow space for reflection and processing of any feelings that come up.
How do I arrange my 1:1 coaching call?
If you sign up for the VIP option that includes a 60-minute, 1:1 coaching call, I will be in touch with you by email to arrange our call, which ideally should take place in the final week of the course or within a month of completing the course.
Can I talk to Katherine before investing in the course?
Of course! If you'd like to speak to me about this course before deciding whether to join or to find out about my other courses, retreats or 1:1 coaching, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll set up a 30-minute discovery call.