Are you struggling to understand why you're single or why none of your relationships work out? Do you look on with bemusement as friends find partners, wondering if you'll ever meet your match?
Are you tired of repeating the same mistakes in relationships and getting the same results? Are you over dating commitment-phobes, flaky partners or people who can't meet your needs? Are you worried you're running out of time to find love?
If so, I know how you feel. I’ve been there. But I’m now preparing to marry a wonderful man, after four happy years together.
And I’m helping other women to change their relationship patterns and find that elusive loving relationship in a five-week transformational course.
Over five weeks, I'll share the steps I took to reverse years of dead-end relationships, self-sabotage and singleness in order to fall in love and get engaged (my wedding is in June 2019).
You'll be part of a small group of up to 10 women, allowing for plenty of time and space for individual support. The course includes a one-to-one coaching call with me, weekly group coaching calls, video classes and practical exercises to move you forwards on your journey to love.
My next group course begins on Monday, September 2, 2019 and runs until October 6, 2019. You'll also receive lifelong access to the course content, so you can return to it whenever you need in the future.
With only 10 spaces available, I recommend you secure your place quickly to ensure you are able to join us.
Watch the video below for more information about the course and then click on the free preview video entitled 'the benefits of taking this course' in the following section.
Please note that this is a small group course. We work through the course together as a cohort, with weekly group coaching calls. If you'd like to take the same course at your own pace, without the group coaching calls or the Facebook group, click here for the self-paced version of the course.
- Are you ready to find love? (repeated from home page) FREE PREVIEW
- The benefits of taking this course FREE PREVIEW
- Why should you put your trust in Katherine? FREE PREVIEW
- What's Katherine's success rate? FREE PREVIEW
- What it's like working with Katherine FREE PREVIEW
- What Katherine's clients and course participants say FREE PREVIEW
- What your How to Fall in Love course includes FREE PREVIEW
- Welcome & How the Course Works
- Video: Let's get this journey started!
- About Week One FREE PREVIEW
- Welcome to Step One
- Video: Look inside your heart
- Exercise: How is your heart?
- Exercise: Starting as we mean to go on
- Video: How we disconnect from ourselves
- Exercise: How you might have disconnected from yourself
- Video: Why we disconnect
- Exercise: Why you disconnected from your feelings
- Our feelings as signposts
- Video: No longer afraid to feel
- Video: Ways to reconnect
- Exercise: Ways to reconnect
- Video: Creating healthy daily habits
- Video: Guided meditation
- Video: Meditating outdoors
- Exercise: Being Mindful
- Video: Surrendering
- Video: Something Greater
- Book Extract: Filling the void
- Dating with connection
- Video: Softening
- Exercise: Softening
- Tiny shifts. Baby steps.
- Video: Wrapping Up
- Exercise: Wrapping Up
- Book Extract: Saving Time & Sparing Heartache
- Video: Welcome
- Checking in with your feelings
- Video: About Step Two
- About Week Two FREE PREVIEW
- Video: Dating disasters
- Exercise: Dating with low self-esteem
- Video: Dating with healthy self-esteem
- Our unique stories
- Video: Why some of us have low self-esteem
- Exercise: Self-esteem wounds
- Video: Self-compassion
- Gathering your materials
- Video: Guided Meditation
- Video: Your future tree
- Video: Becoming who we want to be
- Exercise: Becoming your future tree
- Video: Nurturing my tree
- Video: A strong core
- Video: Estimable acts
- Exercise: Your estimable acts
- Video: We teach people how to treat us
- Exercise: Teaching people how to treat us
- Video: Do you feel lovable?
- Exercise: Changing negative core beliefs
- Moving forwards - your choice
- Video: Extreme Self-Care
- Exercise: Making your heart sing
- Video: Wrapping Up
- Exercise: Wrapping Up
- Video: Welcome to Step Three
- Your feelings & your emotional core
- Video: About Step Three
- About Step Three FREE PREVIEW
- Video: My unhealthy patterns
- Exercise: Identifying my patterns
- Video: Exploring the roots
- Exercise: Exploring the roots of your patterns
- Reading: Understanding the push-pull
- Video: Rewriting the script
- Exercise: Rewriting my script
- Video: Understanding the fireworks
- Video: Delaying gratification
- Exercise: Understanding chemistry
- Reflection: Your healthy relationship patterns
- Video: Ideal, ordeal, real deal
- Exercise: Ideal, ordeal, real deal
- Video: My real deal
- Reading: The fantasy of perfect care
- Video: Accepting too little
- Exercise: Low self-esteem patterns
- Video: Patterns in other relationships
- Video: Unhelpful core beliefs
- Exercise: Unhelpful core beliefs
- Pacing yourself
- Video: Wrapping up
- Exercise: Wrapping up - fears and patterns
- Video: Welcome back
- Video: Peeling the onion
- Video: About Step Four
- About Week Four FREE PREVIEW
- Video: Relating to yourself
- Exercise: Changing how you relate to yourself
- Video: Relating to others
- Exercise: Changing how you relate to others
- Video: Facing our fears
- Exercise: Uncovering more fears
- Video: Our early wounds
- Exercise: The causes of our wounds and our fears
- Find a picture of you as a child
- Video: Connecting to your inner child
- Exercise: Connecting to your inner child
- Video: Inner child writing
- Exercise: Giving your inner child a voice
- Inner child - further resources
- Video: Connecting to your courage
- Video: Getting intimate
- Video: The positives of being in a relationship
- Exercise: The benefits of being in a relationship
- Video: Are your fears rational?
- Exercise: Are your fears rational and relevant today?
- Video: Changing Patterns
- Reading: Questions to ask
- Exercise: Healthy relationship patterns
- Pacing yourself
- Video: Self-honesty
- Video: My breakthrough
- Video: Celebrate!
- Video: Wrapping up
- Exercise: Wrapping up
- Video: Welcome to Step Five
- Video: Letting go
- About Week Five: Letting go FREE PREVIEW
- Video: Letting go of unhelpful beliefs and patterns
- Exercise: Letting go of unhelpful beliefs and patterns
- Video: Replacing the old with the new
- Video: Letting go of lost loves
- Exercise: Letting go of lost loves
- Video: Filling the void
- Exercise: Filling the void
- Video: Managing grief
- Video: Letting go of the life we'd planned
- Video: Letting go of feelings
- Video: Clearing space
- Exercise: Clearing space
- About today
- Video: How to let go
- Video: Surrender it
- Video: Into the waves
- Video: Rituals with fire
- Video: Writing it away
- Video: Your time to let go
- Exercise: Your rituals
- Pacing yourself
- Video: Getting support
- Ways to get support
- Exercise: Getting support
- Video: Stopping the movie
- Reading: Breaking the mental obsession
- Video: If it's meant to be
- Video: Feeling free
- Video: Eyes on the prize
- Video: Wrapping up Step Five
- Exercise: Wrapping up Step Five
- Video: Taking stock and moving forwards
- Exercise: Taking stock and moving forwards
- Video: Dating with clarity and confidence
- Dating with clarity and confidence
- How to deepen your relationship with yourself and your intuition so that you can discern healthy partners
- How to grow in self-esteem so that you can date with courage, clarity and confidence
- How to identify unhealthy relationship patterns and understood the roots of those patterns
- How to do things differently so that you start to attract and be attracted to emotionally healthy partners
- How to let go of lost loves, dead-end relationships and self-sabotaging behaviours to create space for the new
Katherine's How to Fall in Love course is exceptional
I've eventually allowed myself to open up and trust myself and my new boyfriend
I was lost as to why I couldn't find love
Suddenly, love came naturally to me
One of the best investments in myself that I have ever made
Katherine has helped me to see the blocks I've had to intimacy
We've got to the bottom of stuff that I've never been able to understand before
Katherine has been where I am so I trust her experience
I'm in an entirely different place to a month ago
A really wonderful, positive experience
Katherine is an intuitive love, dating and relationships coach, a midlife mentor and the author of How to Fall in Love - A 10-Step Journey to the Heart.
Drawing on her own experience of healing from dysfunctional relationship patterns and falling in love in her forties, Katherine helps women and men to transform their relationships with themselves, understand and change their dating patterns, create lives they love and find love.
Katherine coaches one-to-one and hosts courses, workshops and transformational retreats, in the UK and abroad. She also writes for the national media on love, dating, relationships and personal development, including a regular blog for Psychologies magazine.
Suzy Greaves, editor of Psychologies magazine, described Katherine's book as "a wonderful handbook on relationships, which requires you to be brave, dig deep and face your fears about falling in love."
Katherine is a former international and political correspondent for the global news agencies Reuters and Bloomberg. As well as a compassionate and intuitive coach, she is an excellent communicator and a skilled trainer.
When does the course start?
We begin on Monday September 2 at 9 am. You will be invited to log on to the course platform whenever you are able to on that day and you will receive the first videos and worksheets. After that, you will receive the exercises by drip feed every day. You'll also be invited to join the Facebook group (you can still take the course if you're not on Facebook - see the next question). Our first call group call is Thursday September 5th at 1 pm (you can watch the recording if you can't make the call).
When is my 1:1 coaching call?
You can arrange your one-hour 1:1 coaching call at any point during the 5-week course or during the following week. Calls can be scheduled Monday to Friday, between 8 am and 7 pm.
What if I'm not on Facebook?
If you're not on Facebook and don't want to join, you can still take the course. You'll receive all the course materials via the course platform and you can still have your 1:1 call via live video.
What if I can't make the group calls?
If you can't make the group calls on Thursdays from 1-2 pm, you can watch them on catch-up. You'll receive the video recording in your email inbox on the same day as the call.
How much time does the course take?
The more time you put in, the more you will get out of the course, but I understand you have a busy life. Ideally, you'll be able to join the 5 1-hour group coaching calls on Thursdays from 1-2 pm. You will also need 1 hour for your individual coaching call. We devote a week to each of the five steps and it would be great if you could set aside at least 20 minutes each day to reflect on the course materials and complete any exercises, or you can save your course materials for a free day and spend an hour or two on the course in a block.
Can I talk to Katherine before investing in the course?
If you'd like to speak to me about the course before deciding whether to join, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll set up a 20-minute discovery call.