On this self-paced course, which you will journey through at your own rhythm and in the comfort of your own home, we'll explore the following:
* How to spot emotional unavailability in others
* Why we fall for emotional unavailable people over and over again
* How to understand and heal our own emotional unavailability, if there is any
* How to stop the push-pull cycle in romantic relationships
* How to unearth and face the hidden fears that draw us into unhealthy relationships and away from healthy ones
* How to change our patterns and find long-lasting, committed love with an emotionally healthy person
The course consists of a series of insightful videos and reflective exercises that you work through in your own time. These videos and exercises dive deep, helping you to understand and change your relationship patterns.
If you are ready to invest in your romantic future and take a step towards the relationship you deserve, you can get started straight away.
Simply click on the BUY or PAY NOW button at the top or bottom of this page. If you'd like to explore the course further before investing in it, you can watch some free preview videos by creating an account.
Looking for additional support tailored to you as you work through this course? Book a free discovery call with me via the button at the bottom of the page.
I look forward to supporting you on your journey to healthy love.
- Welcome to How to Find an Emotionally Available Partner FREE PREVIEW
- How to Navigate the Course Player
- About Your Course Host FREE PREVIEW
- How This Course Works
- Being Available to Ourselves
- Spotting the Red Flags
- Brainstorming Potential Red Flags
- An Important Caveat
- Why We Ignore the Red Flags
- Dating with a Craving
- The Self-Esteem Issue
- Trying to Rewrite the Script
- Our Self-Sabotaging Fears
- What Are You Afraid Of?
- Challenging Your Fears
- Is It My Intuition Or Is It My Fear?
- Gaining Emotional Maturity
- Letting Go of Fantasy, Moving Into Reality
- The Push-Pull Dynamic
- Reading: Why We Push Then Pull in Relationships
- Red Flags or Our Defences?
- How Available Are You?
- Becoming More Emotionally Available
- What emotional availability looks like in another
- Drawing Up a Balance Sheet
- Getting the Support You Need
- Connecting & Wrapping Up
- Your Reflections on the Course
Katherine is an intuitive love, dating and relationships coach, a midlife mentor and the author of How to Fall in Love - A 10-Step Journey to the Heart.
Drawing on her own experience of healing from dysfunctional relationship patterns and falling in love in her forties, Katherine helps people to transform their relationships with themselves, understand and change their dating patterns, create lives they love and find love.
Katherine coaches one-to-one and hosts courses, workshops and transformational retreats, in the UK and abroad. She also writes for the national media on love, dating, relationships and personal development.
Suzy Walker, editor of Psychologies magazine, described Katherine's book as "a wonderful handbook on relationships, which requires you to be brave, dig deep and face your fears about falling in love."
Katherine is a former international and political correspondent for the global news agencies Reuters and Bloomberg. As well as a compassionate and intuitive coach, she is an excellent communicator and a skilled trainer.
Katherine married her partner, Bill, in June 2019. It was a happy day, as the photograph below shows.